The Willow Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Willow Grove

A private development forum for an independent RPG project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About these reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vaudy
Admin
vaudy

About these reviews Empty
PostSubject: About these reviews   About these reviews EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:10 pm

I have decided to leave this forum (as well as the resource forum) public because, well, we won't be discussing anything here that specifically pertains to the games we're making, and I think these reviews may be of use to other RPG Maker fans. However, while I will try to keep the reviews general (some more than others), they are primarily directed toward my project partner, WaveformDelta (or to me, in the rare event he discovers and plays a game first), as we look at different game features and what seems to work well and what doesn't.

In that context:
  1. I will sometimes point out specific features for reasons that only make sense to the two of us.
  2. I will frequently "recommend" a game that is actually bad.
  3. There will occasionally be minor spoilers, but I will do my best to give fair warning.

So, dear visitor, if I say a game is really terrible, but the review still includes a "why you should play" section, feel free to ignore the "why you should play" part and go ahead and pass on the terrible game. And if you're wondering why I say in my review to pay particular attention to something, ignore that, too.

I apologize that I have left no way for visitors to respond. We are not at a point in development where we want to have people joining the forum, because there is nothing for you to see yet, and I simply don't want to deal with managing anonymous guest replies.

And finally, please remember that these are only one person's opinion. If I give a bad review to your favorite game, please don't take it personally. If we all had the same tastes, it would be a boring world, wouldn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://willowgrove.forumotion.net

About these reviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Willow Grove :: Other Stuff :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: